Registrations are now open for the Tertiary Education Collaboration Forum.
This online event will provide a platform for you and your peers from like-minded organisations to collaborate, network and share ideas.
- Date: Thursday 15th April
- Time: 10am-12pm NZDT, 8am-10am AEDT
- Location: Zoom Webinar
- 10-10.30am - Introduction
- 10.30-10.35am - Break
- 10.35-11.00am - Customer case study - including Q&A
- 11-11.05am - Break
- 11.05am-12.00pm - Collaboration forum
Collaboration forum topics may include:
- Supporting the Te Pūkenga transition process for asset management
- Capital Asset Management (CAM) improvement initiatives and associated activities
- Managing non-facility assets, e.g. teaching, research, and information technology
While SPM Assets will facilitate the conversation, we strongly encourage feedback on the proposed topics and further suggestions on relevant topics you'd like to discuss. Please note this feedback on the registration form.